University of Minnesota
Main navigation |
email: tnetoff (umn.edu)
- Calcium Dye Imaging of Epileptiform Activity
- Phase Response Curves
- Mechanisms of Anti-Epileptic Drugs
- B.S. Psychology - University of California - Berkley - 1994
- PhD Neuroscience - George Washington University - 2001
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Boston University - 2001-2006
Honors and Awards
- 2010 Epilepsy Foundation Grant
- 2010 NSF Career Award
- Park, Netoff and Parhi."Seizure Classification Using SVM." Epilesia. Jan. 2011.
- Stigen, Danzl, Moehlis, and Netoff. "Controlling Spike Timing and Synchrony in Oscillatory Neurons."Journal of Neurphysiology. 2011.
- Ermentrout, Beverlin, Troyer, and Netoff. "The variance of phase-resetting curves." Journal of Computational Neuroscience. 2011.
- Miranda-Dominguez, Gonier, and Netoff. "Firing rate control of a neuron using a linear proportional-integral controller." Journal of Neural Engineering. 2010.
- Zhao, Wang, Netoff, Yuan. "Dendritic mechanisms controlling the threshold and timing requirement of synaptic plasticity." Hippocampus. 2010.
- Parent, Wang, Netoff, Yuan. "Identification of the hippocampal input to medial prefrontal cortex in vitro." Cerebral Cortex. 2010.
- Ott, Matthiesen, Goh, Black, Kren, Netoff, and Taylor. "Perfusion-decellularized matrix: using nature's platform to engineer a bioartificial heart." Nature Medicine. 2008.
- Dorval, Bettencourt, Netoff, and White. "Hybrid neuronal network studies under dynamic clamp." Methods in Molecular Biology. 2007.
- Verhagen, Wesson, Netoff, White, and Wachowiak. "Sniffing controls an adaptive filter of sensory input to the olfactory bulb." Nature Neuroscience. 2007.
- Pervouchine, Netoff, Rotstein, White, Cunningham, Whittington, and Kopell. "Low-dimensional maps encoding dynamics in entorhinal cortex and hippocampus." Neural Computation. 2006.
- Zhou, Acker, Netoff, Sen, and White. "Increasing Ca2+ transients by broadening postsynaptic action potentials enhances timing-dependent synaptic depression." Proceedings in the National Academy of Science. 2005.
- Merriam, Netoff, and Banks. "Bistable network behavior of layer I interneurons in auditory cortex." Journal of Neuroscience. 2005.
- Netoff, Acker, Bettencourt, and White. "Beyond two-cell networks: experimental measurement of neuronal responses to multiple synaptic inputs." Journal of Computational Neuroscience. 2005.
- Netoff, Banks, Dorval, Acker, Haas, Kopell, and White. "Synchronization in hybrid neuronal networks of the hippocampal formation." Journal of Neurophysiology. 2004.
- Netoff, Clewley, Arno, Keck, and White. "Epilepsy in small-world networks." Journal of Neuroscience. 2004.
- Netoff, Pecora, and Schiff. "Analytical coupling detection in the presence of noise and nonlinearity." Soft Matter Physics. 2004.
- Netoff and Schiff. "Decreased neuronal synchronization during experimental seizures." Journal of Neuroscience. 2002.
- Jerger, Netoff, Francis, Sauer, Pecora, Weinstein, and Schiff. "Early seizure detection." Journal of Clinical Neurophysiology. 2001.
- Gluckman, Netoff, Spano, and Schiff. "Stochastic resonance in mammalian neuronal networks." Chaos. 1998.